Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Been MIA a lot!


This is how long I've been gone!! Just been busy creating and just hanging out with the kids. Ok, and I'm a tad bit obsessed with farmville! Gee thanks Linda! So much is going on. The kids are back in school, JJ is getting huge (my little bubba), Lily is a little stinker! It was a weird summer. Didn't really do anything thanks to the job situations but at least they are working right? That counts for something. It's harder for them now to find jobs. It's sad that two legal residents have the hardest time finding a job! They walk in the door and because of the color of their skin and nationality they get shoved right back out. Equal Opportunity my arse!

Anyway, Things have been ok. Katie went to Florida with her aunts this summer. I won't be saying much about that. She had a good time and a bad time and well that's all I'll say. But all in all she says, "I'm grateful no matter what happened because I'd never have seen that stuff and done those things if it wasn't for Aunt Kathleen and Aunt Linda" so she did learn something from it all :) Katie is now in 6th grade and thinking she is cool lol. Skating rinks, malls and movie time oh geez.

Hailey well she's Hailey, starting 2cd grade. She's got some rough road a head of her but well she'll make it. She always does.

Emelina well like Hailey is going into the 2cd grade. Actually they are in the same class. And boy is Emelina a character! Sometimes I wonder who she takes after...........

Lily will be 3 in less than 3 weeks! Can you believe that one? I sure can't :( she's getting big and is so addicted to Dora the explorer. Hope JJ isn't later on I'm getting a tad tired of "i'm the map, i'm the map, I'm the mapppppppppppp" grrrr

JJ is 5 months old. He sings, screams, smiles and is just a happy baby. Ok, screams is the wrong word but that baby is loud and loves to hear himself screech! lol He's a funny little guy.

Well that's about all. Don't have much more to say so i'm going to go play in psp :)

No comments: