Saturday, February 23, 2013





Loving Garnier right now!  As a Bzzagent agent :)  I get to try interesting and new products all the time.  I was accepted into the Garnier Olia campaign!  Got my coupon the other day  and decided to try it!  All I can say is wow!!  Recently I had shaved my head so my hair is still really short and i was a tad worried about dying my scalp and skin.  But the greys were showing and well who wants that?  This was really easy to use, the directions were easy to follow and no messy drips!!    It is very easy to control where the product goes and how much goes on.  Plus it covers the few greys I have without drying and damaging my hair like other dyes!  So do go out and give it a try!  It's well worth the money spent.  Best home dye kit I've ever really used!!  And I've used a lot!  Salon quality at a cheaper price to do yourself at home!






No comments: