Friday, February 1, 2013

Wow loving Glade Expressions right now!


Boy oh boy!!!!!!

My house smells soooooo good right now!!!!!  I belong to http://bzzagent.com which is a site where they send you products, you test them and then bzz (tell) them about your experience oh yea and you tell others!  That's what I'm doing right now telling you all!!  And this is one I'm super excited about!  Love walking into my home and having it feel warm, comfortable with good smells and good people!!  Well usually I can't do the sprays and things they give me headaches but I tried the apple and spice one (red can) boy was it awesome!!!!!  It smells so good light, airy with just enough smell but not to much.  Plus when I went back into the bathroom where I had sprayed some over an hour later it still smelled like apples!!  This is a must try thing!  It's not expensive either.  The sprays with the starter kit are a buck a piece there, they have different scents too.  I got a diffuser thingy which is attractive and sits in the middle of the living room (front and center) i can smell the pineapple mangos from here!!  it's not strong either!  So thank you Glade and for you folks the next time you are needing something like this please try these!!  they were awesome!

No comments: