Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mothers day

I don't think it was made for mothers. I've been a mother for 11 years, almost 12 and I've never had a good one. It's like birthdays, they are no better than other days. My kids plant me flowers in school bring it home and lily destroys it. So I have screaming kids, rather have a cup of dirt. That's fine, dirt never hurt anyone.

Then we realize we don't have gas in either car, need diapers (thank god i have a kmart gift certificate) and well things are rough. So we fight and argue about it cause well that's all the men can do in the house.

Then the kids all leave! They all just left, came back 4 hours later and screamed at me cause dinner wasn't on the table! WELL THEY CAN COOK IT!

Josue is cooking dinner but he's so slow! Then he feeds Jose (brother) first! WTH is he a mother? Is he his wife? So now I feel like crap. Always knew I was last but this just confirmed it.

Well, may go to bed without eating. Oh I forgot I'll be up all night with a screaming baby. Don't get me wrong I love that tiny little man but no one else ever cares for him. Josue did for 2 hours while Lily was in er the other day and he acts like he's the only one! Well he's never changed a diaper, never gotten up in the middle of the night, never changed his clothes, sheets, oh you get the drift. OMG he works 25-30 hours a week (not his fault he'd work 70 hours if you let him) and he acts like he's SO tired. come on 5 hours a day? My job is 24 hours, thankless, no one pays me, I'm a doctor, nurse, teacher, police officer, barmaid, cook, wet nurse (ok bottle nurse), but you get the drift. And all I wanted is one day of peace. Who said being a mom was easy?

No comments: