Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Updates


This was him today! He's getting so big and he is smiling and talking! He's 7 lbs 2 oz as of last Monday. We will find out again in a couple weeks how big he's grown! He's doing so well and he's such a joy to have around! Can't imagine my life without him. Seems like he's been here forever and it's only been a month!



This is Lily and Peyton. Or Bob as Lily likes to call her! They were best buddies when I was in the hospital They are so cute! And "bob" is a lot younger than Lily (about a year) and look at the two of them! Shows you how tiny Lily is. Peyton is your average height and weight (she's so cute she looks just like her mom!) They should get together and play more often!


Here is my oldest Katie. She was so worried that we wouldn't love her now that we have a boy. But she was wrong. This picture just proves that to me. When I see this my heart melts. She is such a sweet and loving girl. She causes problems but I love her dearly and so glad she is mine!



No comments: